If you have come this far, it means that you are interested in our project and that your company wants to work with us to make it a reality.
In a first step, we have two main objectives:
- Initiate the technical reflection in order to design the mechanics that will allow us to carry the expiration date in our emails.
- Prove that there is a real desire in the email industry to improve the carbon footprint of email by deploying expiration dates in commercial emails.
With this form, you are validating this second objective. You agree to join your voice to those who have already done so. In this way, we hope to create a real buzz, proving that many players in the email industry are ready to move.
(If you need reassurance, read our commitments below the form. If you need to go through a contract and a more official signature, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are working on it, and you can certainly help us).
What does it mean to support the Email Expiration Date project?
- You commit to use and implement the expiration date mechanism as soon as it is technically validated.
- You get involved in the project by helping us to generate more and more support.
- You may participate in one of the working groups that will be set up.
How will my company’s logo and brand be used?
- Your logo and brand will be used on the various project materials (websites, email communication, social media communication, presentations, …) to show support for the project.
- Your logo and brand will not be used without your permission for other actions than those strictly related to the “Email Expiration Date” project.